Benefits of an ITI Membership - Home
If you are not yet ready to become an ITI Member, why not take advantage of the ITI's vast e-learning offering by registering as an Affiliate User? As an Affiliate User, you can purchase or earn Academy Coins to purchase ITI e-learning content, access the My Academy area to store your content and track your assessment performance. We will also send you our regular ITI newsletters.
Two different membership packages are available: classic or digital. The benefits of each package are listed in the table below.
|Classic Member||Digital Member|
|Free participation in ITI Study Club meetings|
|A print copy of every upcoming volume of the ITI Treatment Guide in the language of choice*|
|Online access to all volumes of the ITI Treatment Guide|
|25% discount on print copies of all previously published volumes of the ITI Treatment Guide from Quintessence online store|
|Unlimited viewing access to all ITI e-learning content|
|100 Academy Coins per full membership year** to purchase ITI e-learning content towards CE hours|
|Full access to national ITI Section activities|
|Reduced entry fees to international and national ITI congresses and educational events|
|A print subscription to the ITI journal Forum Implantologicum in the language of choice*|
|Online access to all issues of the ITI journal Forum Implantologicum|
|Access to the ITI online membership area with exclusive content and interactive community features|
|Subscription to ITI newsletters|
|The opportunity to develop your own personal network with like-minded professionals as well as opinion leaders in implant dentistry and related fields|
* Brazilian-Portuguese, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Turkish; ITI Treatment Guide also available in Russian
** For part-years, Academy Coins are allocated on a pro-rata basis
ITI annual membership fees are country-specific and range between USD 300 and 360. Individual country fees are based on local price levels and purchasing power. Depending on the country in which you reside, your fee will be charged in one of three currencies: USD, EUR or CHF. 10% or 15% discounts are available for a two- or three-year membership.
All membership fees are charged on a monthly pro-rata basis. The membership term lasts from the day of registration until the end of December:
- Anyone registering for a one-year membership before the end of June will be charged pro-rata until the end of the current year.
- Anyone registering for a one-year membership after July 1 will be charged pro-rata until the end of the following year (i.e. maximum 6 months + 12 months = 18 months).
The above principle also applies to two- and three-year memberships.
Applicants will be notified and admitted to membership upon payment of fees for the term of acceptance as an ITI Member.
Postgraduate students benefit from a 50% discount on the country-specific one-year membership fee for a maximum of three consecutive years (no two/three-year membership available). Postgraduate membership is digital only with the same benefits as the digital membership package.
Further information available here.
To qualify for a postgraduate membership, the applicant must be:
- no older than 35 years at the time of registration
- currently enrolled in a full-time postgraduate course at a university or an educational institution offering postgraduate programs leading to a dental specialization
Documents required for registration
Written confirmation in English is to be provided during the registration process using the official confirmation form available for download here. This written confirmation, issued by the university or education provider, must include:
- name of postgraduate student
- date of birth
- field of study
- anticipated duration of study (start date and end date)
- authorized signature of the university/academic institution