ITI Curriculum - Training Courses in Implant Dentistry - Home
Are you looking for an introduction to implant dentistry that allows you to study while continuing to work at the same time? The ITI Curriculum is designed for dental professionals who are new to implant dentistry and offers optimal flexibility through a blended learning approach along a three-level learning pathway.
The program currently offers two levels of implant dentistry training courses and the Advanced level is now in development:
- Access to comprehensive evidence-based education content
- A structured, progressive multi-level learning approach
- Flexible learning
- CE hours
- Globally acknowledged ITI Certificate
The ITI Curriculum is designed to provide you with optimal flexibility. It involves a blend of:
- Classroom courses
- Hands-on training
- Case-based collaborative learning
- Direct patient treatment under supervision
Learn more below or visit our frequently asked questions.