The Year Two Implant Course - Home
Courses - Header - The Year Two Implant Course
The Year Two Implant Course has been designed to give dentists who have a foundation in straightforward implant dentistry, a launchpad into more advanced and complex treatments.
The course consists of 15 days where delegates have a selection of 3 day Live Skills courses and Master Classes to choose from allowing attendees to map their preferred implant pathway. The year contains a significant amount of hands-on and practical experience including model based work, cadaver anatomy and surgey and 3 clinical days at The Campbell Clinic allowing delegates to bring more challenging cases to work on alongside one of our faculty mentors.
Moreover, delegates are provided with access to our Online Academy and secure course messaging platform encouraging collaboration and discussion in between course modules.
|Venue||The Campbell Academy|
|Location||Edwalton Business Park|
Courses - Details - The Year Two Implant Course
1. To consolidate previous implant learning and revisit the aspects of straightforward cases
2. To expand treatment planning skills into more advanced cases focusing on careful risk assessment and patient selection
3. To become competent in CBCT interpreting and reporting with our 3 Day CBCT Master Class with Michael Bornstein (Level 1 and Level 2).
4. Introduce advanced concepts via our 3 Day Live Skills courses which include Aesthetic Live Skills, Sinus Grafting and Immediate Full Arch Loading.
5. To have access to further implant Master Classes with national and international experts.
6. Allow flexibility for delegates to map their preferred implant career pathway.
Who is this program for?
Clinicians competent in straightforward implant dentistry seeking a launchpad into more advanced and complex treatments.