Attachment Selection for Complete RDPs - Learning Pathways - Home
Prosthodontic Planning and Procedures
Attachment Selection for Complete RDPs
There are a number of attachment types available for complete removable overdentures. Selection depends on a number of patient- and prosthesis-related factors as well as clinical requirements. This Learning Pathway will explore attachment selection based on these factors and requirements through a Learning Module supported by one Consensus Statement and five Clinical Cases.
On completion of this Learning Pathway you should be able to...
- define implant overdenture attachment
- outline mechanical features and clinical requirements to design of these attachments
- explain significance of implant/tissue-supported versus implant-retained in relation to attachment selection
- describe the most commonly used generic types of attachments
- list indications, advantages, and disadvantages for each type
ITI QR code Mvc
Share this page
Download the QR code with a link to this page and use it in your presentations or share it on social media.Download QR code