Analog Impression - Learning Pathways - Home
On completion of this Learning Pathway you should be able to...
- define analog (conventional) implant impression
- list the essential requirements of a conventional implant impression
- select conventional implant impression components and techniques
- outline a prosthodontically driven workflow of a conventional implant impression
- explain the purpose of tissue shaping in the transition zone
- describe the specific impression technique and workflow for transfer of custom soft tissue emergence profile of implant prostheses