Nikos Mattheos – Martin Janda Greatest Hits - Home
Header Nikos Mattheos – Martin Janda
This 2-day intensive course is specially compiled for you who has started your journey in implant treatment, or who are about to start!
Through our experience with teaching and practice we will take you through all stops from treatment planning, surgery and prosthodontics and will present complex protocols in a way that is easy to grasp and take directly to your practice. We will focus in helping you avoid the traps and end each implant treatment with a happy patient.
|Difficulty level||Straightforward - Intermediate|
|Language||English and Swedish|
Faculty - Nikos Mattheos – Martin Janda Greatest Hits
Details - Nikos Mattheos – Martin Janda Greatest Hits
• Implement successful implant treatment in comprehensive care
• Master the principles of treatment planning
• Design and execute individualized treatments to the needs of the patient
• Master the surgical and restorative principles to prevent complications and optimize success
• Establish an efficient workflow from diagnosis to maintenance
• Increase patient acceptance and satisfaction
Who is this program for?
• Novice clinicians who want to establish a sound basis for growth in implant dentistry
• Experience clinicians who want to better understand the process and procedures and streamline their practice based on evidence and efficiency
• Experts and specialists who want to expand their understanding in all aspects of implant dentistry and expand to the full picture
Fees - Nikos Mattheos – Martin Janda Greatest Hits