Event - Home
The second ITI Study Club Meeting Specialist Panel: Clinical Case Discussions will be taking place on Wednesday the 3rd of August 2022. The event will take place from 6:30pm at the University Club of Western Australia.
Through a panel discussion, this seminar will expose participants to real-world experience from 3 specialists in different disciplines of clinical dentistry, all with extensive knowledge in clinical practice and professional education.
The panellists for this event include:
- Dr Lee Kaing (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon)
- Dr Melanie McAlpine (Periodontist)
- Dr Armand Putra (Prosthodontist)
This specialist panel discussion will be led by Dr Janice Kan, the discussion will cover:
- Multidisciplinary treatment planning for range of complexity
- How to start and sequence simple as well as complex real-life clinical cases
- How to manage complex multidisciplinary treatment
|Date & time||Aug 3, 2022 18:30 – 21:30|
|Event format||Onsite event|
|Venue||University Club of Western Australia|
|Address||Entrance 1, Hackett Dr, Crawley WA 6009|