ITI Education Week Melbourne - Home
ITI Education Week: Melbourne 2019 - Header
ITI Education Week Melbourne Apr 3 - 6, 2023
Contemporary Implant Dentistry: How digital technology can enhance your clinical outcome
In association with the University of Melbourne, Melbourne Dental School
The 2023 four-day Melbourne ITI Education Week is aimed at dental practitioners with an interest in dental implantology and who would like to gain insights into the digital implant workflow for planning and placement of implants. The course includes lectures, case discussions, three live surgical and restorative procedures as well as hands-on session on digital implant planning using CoDiagnostix software. It is designed to provide a sound basis for the treatment of patients with implants from both restorative and surgical aspects using the digital workflow. The face-to-face sessions will be held at the Melbourne Dental School from Monday 3rd to Thursday 6th April 2023. Participants attending these sessions are inivted to attend a formal ITI dinner with the presenters which is kindly sponsored by Straumann.
|Venue||Melbourne Dental School|
|Location||723 Swanston Street, Carlton|
|State / Region||Victoria|
Education Week Melbourne - Faculty
- A/Professor Stephen Chen
- Dr Anthony Dickinson
- Dr Hossam El Haddad
- Dr Philip Tan
- Dr Benedicta Wong
- Professor Ivan Darby
- Dr Adam Hamilton
Education Week Melbourne - Accordion - Learning objectives and course details
- Understand both restorative and surgical implant assessment and treatment planning
- Understand the digital implant workflow
- Understand straightforward and advanced implant prosthodontics and surgery
- Be exposed to complex implant prosthetics and surgery
This program is targeted at general dentists.
- Innovation in virtual planning: Using technology to provide predictable results
- Implant Dentistry in the Digital Age
- Timing of implant placement and loading - New combined classification
- When immediate, when early and when late?
- Materials, design and technical considerations for an immediate provisional restoration
- GBR and early implant placement
- Planning for the definitive restoration prior to the surgery
- From a single tooth to an expanded edentulous space – Additional restorative considerations
- From a single tooth to an expanded edentulous space – Additional surgical considerations
- Options for the management of a complete edentulous arch
- Kinetics of conventional removable partial prostheses – How can you improve comfort and function?
- Illustrative cases in the maxilla and mandible - combined implant removable prosthodontics
During the education week, a number of clinical scenarios required for clinicians who are enrolled or are planning to enroll in the ITI Diploma in Implant Dentistry will be covered in detail.
Alternatively, all the content for this program - which will consist of the program’s recorded lectures and case discussions, the live recorded surgeries and restorative procedures - will be available for participants to view via the University of Melbourne’s Learning Management System – Canvas. These will be made available to participants after the conclusion of the face-to-face sessions at the Melbourne Dental School and participants can access these from 4 May 2023.
Education Week Melbourne - Course fee/general info
Course fee/general information
|Onsite (4 days)||Online session only|
|ITI Member / ITI Fellow||AUD 4,000 (incl. GST)||AUD 300 (incl. GST)|
|Regular||AUD 4,800 (incl. GST)||AUD 360 (incl. GST)|
Education week Melbourne - CE hours
Education Week Melbourne - participants
ITI Contact - Rahel Seiler - [email protected]
Do you need further information on this topic?
I will be happy to help