There are two deadlines for grant applications each year: February 27 and August 31.
Please take a look at the Priority Research Areas which will be the focus of the ITI Research Committee's deliberations for the triennium 2014 - 2017.
For in-depth information on how to complete and submit your application, please refer to the 2014 ITI Research Grant Application Guidelines.
The Guidelines contain important information on how your application must be prepared and include:
• the terms and conditions that apply when applying for an ITI research grant
• the maximum grant amounts that can be applied for
• the currency for your budget
• the information your research plan must provide
• procedures that must be followed when protocols for animal and human studies are submitted
• how to fill out the application form
• timelines and ways of working
• the maximum file size not to exceed
• rules that apply if a grant is awarded etc.
ITI research grant applications submitted by the 2014 deadlines must be made in accordance with these Guidelines and using the 2014 ITI Research Grant Application Form. Any previous application forms and guidelines are no longer valid.
Make sure that the latest version of the "Adobe Reader®" is installed on your computer before you download the application form: http://www.adobe.com
Applications that do not adhere to the ITI Research Grant Application Guidelines will be returned for revision and re-application or rejected.
Applications are to be submitted electonically to ITI Headquarters to email@example.com
Further information can be obtained from:
ITI International Team for Implantology
Peter Merian-Strasse 88