International Delegates (Visa)
Visas for the following nationalities are issued at the Immigration Counter at the airport at no additional charges and are valid for 30 days from the date of entry to the UAE:
Europe: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Monaco, The Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Vatican
Other Countries: Australia, Brunei, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea and United States of America
It should be noted that this list may vary slightly from time to time and it is therefore best to check with your local UAE embassy or the airline with which you are flying to the UAE.
If you do NOT fall into one of the above categories, you will require a visa. The Beach Rotana Hotel can apply on your behalf for a Transit Visa (valid for 14 days). You can download the visa application form by clicking here.
Please find below the visa requirements:
- A clear scan color copy of the applicant's passport (Passport should be valid for 6 months at least).
- A clear scan color passport photograph.
- Guarantee letter from the company to confirm the guest is officially working with the company and company holds the responsibility in case the guest violated the immigration rules.
- Completed Visa Application Form with credit card authorization form (See Attached).
- A scan copy of the original highest level of Educational Certificate (Bachelor degree as minimum).
- Advance payment or Pre-authorization on the guest credit card for AED 650.00 Visa charge is must.
- Visa Application for Corporate Company guests ONLY who will be staying in the hotel. If guest will stay out, the hotel has the right to cancel the application and charge the application amount.
- Passport should be valid for 6 months at least.
- Visa processing will take 10 working days. Therefore; above requirements has to be received earlier than 10 working days.
- Hotel applies for a Transit Visa ONLY valid for 14 days from the date of issue and 14 days from the date of entry.
- Visa application is strictly subject to Immigration Department (Government) approval and release.
- Entry visa does not issued for Students.
The Hotel is unable to issue visas for the following nationalities: Iraqi, Yemeni, Iranian, Palestinian and nationals from Occupied Jerusalem
Further information is available at: www.uaeinteract.com/travel/visas.asp