Below is a list of the main requirements in order to apply for an ITI Scholarship:
- A BDS, DDS or equivalent diploma
- At least two years' postgraduate training in a dental specialization such as periodontology, oral surgery, prosthodontics or similar (notarized English translation of certificate required). Alternatively, three years of professional clinical experience as a qualified dentist including implant-related experience is acceptable. Postgraduate training must be finished by the time the Scholarship year starts, but applications may be submitted while the program is still underway.
- 33 years old or younger within the calendar year of application. Applicants who turn 34 within the calendar year of application can not apply.
- Commitment to teaching and education
- Sound knowledge of the local language of the preferred ITI Scholarship Center
- Language certificates for non-native speakers are required by the beginning of the ITI Scholarship year by certain ITI Scholarship Centers, please see individual ITI Scholarship Centers descriptions on the ITI website. Where no requirement is specified, language certificates for non-native speakers are recommended, but not mandatory.
To successfully complete the online application process, please note the following:
- All written documents must be in English and in PDF format
- A CV is not requested - just follow the online application process
- Study the list of ITI Scholarship Centers and select two different ITI Scholarship Centers
- Make sure you have the email addresses of the two supporters
Please have the following documents available for the online application process. These documents, except the picture, must be signed by hand, then saved as PDFs and uploaded to the application profile:
- A copy of ID/passport
- A personal letter of intent (no longer than 2 pages) addressed to the ITI Scholarship Committee explaining why you feel you would benefit from an ITI Scholarship, with particular emphasis on your professional aspirations for the future. Please upload the letter of intent as a single PDF. Please click here to see guidelines for the letter of intent
- Two signed letters of recommendation - the recommendations should be recent (the current year) and ideally be made by a professor, ITI Fellow or similar. Please note that only recommendation letters signed by hand will be accepted
- A picture (passport format - JPG, minimum size 140 x 185 pixel)
- Language certificate (not mandatory)
Application requirements (PDF)
Please also see the list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on our website www.iti.org. For further information, please contact email@example.com